Atlas Outdoor is looking for an experienced Foreman who will work as a leader of small crews to ensure our customers receive quality products and installation service. Individual will be responsible for all types of fencing for the residential division. Atlas Outdoor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and offers a competitive salary to a qualified candidate.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- May be responsible for crew(s) of two or more individuals.
- Direct team to complete daily tasks.
- Manages and troubleshoots problems that arise on site, notifies superintendent when needed.
- Ensures employees adhere to all safety and company policies and practices.
- Able to perform fence installation and setting posts as indicated by plans.
- Project site clean up.
- Preferably have up to 5 years experience.
- Must have a valid Connecticut driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to get a DOT Medical Card.
- OSHA Safety Training required prior to start date of employment. Atlas will provide assistance if needed.
- Pass a criminal background check, drug screening and physical test.
- Foreman rate starts at $29.50.
- Bonuses paid monthly for jobs completed under budgeted labor hours. Potential to double hourly rate.
- Medical, vacation and other benefits included.
- All necessary equipment provided.