Cedar Scalloped Chestnut Hill Fence Panel
Our most popular scalloped spindle fence design, the classic Scalloped Chestnut Hill fits nicely in any home’s landscape. Each fence panel is hand built by experienced craftsman using the highest quality Eastern White Cedar in our Connecticut manufacturing facility.
- Strong and durable mortise-and-tenon joint construction results in less expansion and contraction of wood in various temperature changes.
- We use Bostitch coated nails with ring shanks for corrosion resistance and added strength.
- 1 1⁄2” x 1 1⁄2” red cedar spindles with 1 5⁄8” spacing.
- Features 1” x 4” top fascia and 1” x 6” bottom fascia with routed edges on both
- Square mortise on backside of fence with 2” x 4” top and bottom routed.