Key Factors to Consider
Atlas Outdoor Living offers a variety of styles, and we’ll help you choose the style that works best for you within your budget.
What architectural style do you like?
Think about not only your personal preferences, but also what kind of style is going to work aesthetically with your existing structures – house, barns, buildings, etc.
How much space do you need?
Inside and outside, there’s many spaces to be created within one structure. Think about how large of a space you need for what you’re using it for.
How will you use the structure?
Is it a gardening shed, pool house, storage unit, cottage, guest house or something completely different? What you intend to use it for can help narrow down the style.
HOW WILL YOU USE IT?
Thinking about all the ways you will use your outdoor structure will impact how many square feet of floor space you will need, and how to accessorize the building.
- Do you need a workbench?
- How many shelves do you need?
- Do you need windows for additional natural light?
- Do you need a ramp? A loft?
- Will you use it as an extension of your living space – a She Shed or Man Cave?
- Will there be a loft to accommodate a sleeping area?
- Do you need electricity to hang a large screen TV?
- Will it be your new home office?