What makes Atlas Gates & Fences different from other Connecticut Fence Companies?
- Strong & Durable Mortise and Tenon Construction – We build our gates with Eastern White Cedar using mortise and tenon construction and each backer rail and fascia board are precisely shaped and routed.
- Built with Eastern White Cedar to Withstand Harsh New England Weather – Our wood gates are built with the highest quality Eastern White Cedar for long term durability from wind, rain, and snow.
- We Use the Highest Quality Vinyl Available – We hand construct each gate with the best vinyl fencing material on the market.
- Thicker Vinyl Equals Long Lasting – Our gates have thicker posts, pickets and spindles and are far superior than the industry standard.
- Steel Rod Reinforcement – Gates include a steel rod in the bottom rail to prevent sagging.
- Hand Constructed & Customized to Your Needs – All of our gates are built by our experienced craftsmen and customized to your landscape and project needs.
- Looks & Feels Like Real Wood – Our unique wood grain finish creates an incredibly authentic look and feel to our cellular gates.
- Paint Finish Lasts Longer – The material composition of solid cellular allows the paint finish to last longer than traditional painted cedar wood gates.
- No Rotting, Cracking & Resists Mildew – The properties of cellular resists moisture resulting in the prevention of common deterioration problems associated with wood.
- Construction Flexibility of Wood – Same building qualities of wood such as cutting, routing, bending and shaping.